What is SEO ? - Search Engine Optimization
SEO - Search engine optimization is the process of affecting the visibility of a website in a search engine's unpaid results—which is often labeled "organic" results.
Therefore, the higher a website is ranked on a search results page, and more frequently a website appears in search engine results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine's users.
How Does SEO Affect My Business or Website?
Compete.com Released A Study In 2013 Showing That 85% of Search Results Are Organic - Unpaid Results.
53% of all organic search results click on the first link that appears
The 2nd results receives 15% of the clicks
The 3rd results receives 9 percent
The 4th result generates 6 percent,
Leaving 4 percent to round out the top 5 results
Lets Break These Statistics & Numbers Down
Lets Say 1000 People Do a Monthly Search for " The Bee's Knees"
If your website is the #1 ranked site for that term (according to Compete.com’s survey) you should expect to get around 530 visitors to your website.
If your website is ranked #3 you’ll only see 90 of those 1000 people, who are looking for you.
A lot of businesses put stock in “ just getting in the TOP 10 ″ and if in the scenario above you were ranked #5-10, your site would only see about 10 of those prospects making it to your website.
How Is Your Business Getting Found?
Our Clients Get Found Online
At MyTownUA, we love working with our clients's to help them make a presence on the web and champion their goals!
We understanding all the tricks, tips and strategies to move your business or company up to the top of the search results mountain.
We can optimize your website to rank on desired and relevant keywords and phrases and get yours to place higher on search engine results.
We help our customers understand that SEO is a process. It involves a content strategy where we help you build and develop copy that helps give your website relevancy. We will also help you constantly refresh your content to ensure it remains relevant to whatever users are seeking and searching.
What Our Client's Say
Willcox Law Firm, PLLC
What was your goal or need going into MyTownUSA?
- We were paying a fairly high monthly fee for webpage maintenance and advertising, and we were not seeing any results. We wanted a local company with a good reputation to handle our web-based needs for a reasonable fee.
Did MyTownUSA meet your goal/need?
- MyTownUSA and Chase Highley are incredible. Chase met with us to gather information about our firm and what we experienced in the past and what our expectation were for the present and future. He worked with us to develop a plan for our web advertising.
Are you happy with your website?
- We are very pleased with our website. It goes beyond our expectations.
How satisfied were you with your experience with MyTownUSA?
- Chase was very upfront and honest with what he could do for us. He took the time to explain to us how web advertising works and how to maximize our ad dollars on the web.
How was our customer service, before, during, and after the project?
- Chase has consistently answered our questions and assisted us promptly with any questions we have had. In monitoring our web page, Chase helps us understand how our customers are utilizing our page and how we can improve our customer base.
Would you recommend MyTownUSA to other businesses?
- Most definitely! If you are looking for a web designer who is knowledgeable, honest, and dependable, and will work to get results for your business, you need to contact MyTownUSA.
Learn How We Ranked Willcox Law Firm PLLC #1 on Google
Meet The MyTownUSA Website Developers
The sky is the limit.
Let us help your businss get found online and help meet your businesses online and marketing goals
216 N Sterling St Suite C
Morganton, NC 28655
Connect With Us On Facebook
Question? Contact Us!
Ready to make a presence on the web?
Fill out the form below for a free quote on your project!
Need immediate assistance?
Call us today (828) 764-7949
Copyright © 2014 - 2016 MyTownUSA™ • All Rights Reserved